Straightforward handling of large volumes
Emma Express is a specific module in Emma which helps express and/or courier firms, or other customs-declaration agents, with extra-large-volume orders. This is the case with, for instance: High-value deliveries
- High-value deliveries
- Low-value deliveries
- Document deliveries
- Customs declarations for private individuals (Norway)
Emma Express is integrated with the client’s other systems. File imports that are established include:
- Order data
- Subsidiary expenses and/or trade invoices
- Scanned files
- Returns ofstatus files from Emma Express (track and trace or similar)
- Returns of outgoing costs (customs duties, VAT and other fees to be passed on to the customer)
- Returns of complete document sets, including approved SAD
For import and export businesses that are using Emma’s system to store customs documents (Emma E-Doc), approved declarations including attachments are transferred automatically via FTP or HTTPS, as soon as the declaration has been approved by the customs service.
We can help you
We work tirelessly to offer the best solutions for our customers at all times.